Share this listing using the Social Media links above.
EMF Radiation Home Testing Service (Home, Office, Schools, Property, Pre-Purchase Home Testing, Day Care Centers) Jerry Chiappetta, Jr. has been studying the possible effects of Electromagnetic Frequency Radiation since 1990. What is Electro Magnetic Radiation? Electromagnetic waves are produced by the motion of electrically charged particles. These waves are also called "electromagnetic radiation" because they radiate from the electrically charged particles. They travel through empty space as well as through air and other substances. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) warns "There is reason for concern" and "advises prudent avoidance". However, it's hard to avoid what you can't see and that's why you may want to consider having a professional EMF Home Inspection. Jerry can show you exactly where the EMF hot spots and EMF drop off points are in your home or office so you can be 100% sure that you are not putting yourself, your family, or co-workers at an unnecessary risk. Jerry offers EMF testing for homes, properties, or business locations using the latest high quality Electric Field R/F and EMF Field Meter technology. Within 24 hours after the EMF testing is conducted, you will receive a report via email showing digital photos (with the meter reading in the foreground) of what Jerry would consider to be areas of concern (EMF Hot Spots). The test results will be provided to you in extremely easy to understand non-scientific terms along with helpful suggestions to help possibly reduce exposure to these EMF Hot Spot areas in your home, business or on your property. Some of the EMF Hots Spots you may already be aware of, but it's the EMF Hot Spots that you are not aware of that are just as important! To request an EMF Survey and learn more about EMF Radiation visit our website, or call Jerry at 239-430-2628 today.
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
- Times Viewed:
- Listing ID:
- $0.00 USD
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".