price: $25.00 USD
Brand New 14′ Neoteric Hovertrek 3877 Deluxe Hovercraft
CLICK HERE for more detailed information on this Hovercraft.
Hovertrek 4 passenger Deluxe Inline Seating, fully assembled
with all standard options.
Neoteric – The Original Light Hovercraft Manufacturer
Founded in 1960, Neoteric essentially created the light hovercraft industry and is now the most experienced light hovercraft manufacturer in the world. Neoteric hovercraft are recognized as the industry standard for rescue, military, commercial and personal recreational light hovercraft.
The Only Hovercraft with Effective Brakes
Neoteric’s innovative reverse thrust system, patented worldwide, makes the Neoteric Hovertrek™ the only hovercraft in the world with effective brakes. Neoteric hovercraft are also the lightest and quietest production hovercraft in the industry.
Hovercraft Pilot Training
Neoteric provides certified Hovercraft Pilot Training to each customer, free with purchase at our Terre Haute, Indiana location.
For Full Details on our Pilot Training Program, contact Jerry Chiappetta, Jr. at 239-430-2628.
You’re in Good Company with Neoteric Hovercraft
Neoteric’s clientele spans 50 nations. In addition to private individuals throughout the world who enjoy exploring remote areas that cannot be reached by boats, snowmobiles or other recreational vehicles, Neoteric’s clientele includes:
- U.S. Border Patrol, Department of Homeland Security
- Gold mines
- Dive teams
- National Parks Service
- Airport Police/Fire/EMS
- Disney World
- U.S. comedian, Gallagher
- Sheriff, Police and Fire Departments worldwide
- Environmental and fishery research departments
- Oil spill clean-up agencies
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Bureau of Reclamation
- U.S. Air Force
LOA: 13′ 8″
BEAM: 8′ 4″
HEIGHT: 4′ 5″ (without top shade cover)
WEIGHT: 510 lbs. (with all options except cabin)
PAYLOAD: 4 Persons / 600 lbs.
Hover Height: 8″
MAX FORWARD SPEED: Aprox 45 MPH (Aprox 25 MPH in Reverse Speed on calm water)
CRUISE SPEED: Aprox 35 MPH
FUEL CAPACITY: 13 US Gallons Single Aluminum Tank (Fuel Burn 3.5 US Gallons per hour)
Single Aluminum Tank, EPA compliant. Premium unleaded gasoline, 40:l gas/2 cycle oil mix.
APPROX RANGE: 120 Miles
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 30° F to +110° F (-34° C +43° C).
SEA STATE: Waves 2 ft (610 mm) chop, otherwise WMO Code 3.
SURFACE TYPE: Useful for transportation on salt or fresh water of any depth, sand, mud, grass, swamp, flat desert, ice, and snow.
OPTIONAL: TRAILER AVAILABLE inquire for price.
NOTE: This is a base price for this unit. Inquire for additional available options.
To view more photos and videos visit the FEATURED LISTINGS page at GoldenGateBoatSales
Contact: Jerry Chiappetta, Jr.
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".