price: $25.00 USD
1991, 22’ SHAMROCK 220 OPEN Center Console
Single Gas Inboard FWC 351 Engine
Listed at Only $15,500
Inboard fresh water cooled 351w engine (Ford), recently serviced, and the Shamrock keel drive along with trim tabs. Boat has fresh bottom paint as of (8/17) (for the very first time) and has also been detailed, has a brand new steering cable installed (8/17). Two new batteries just installed along with two new float switches and fuel sending units, helm cover also just added along with helm seat covers. (8/17) New Stereo (10/17)
This Shamrock Center Console is in extremely nice condition, with new combing pads and cushions, new bilge blower, new Ritchie compass. Lowrance GPS, New Toggle Switches, new circuit breakers, VHF, live bait well and fish box with new pump, center console has integrated tackle box, five rocket launchers off the t-top, two captain chairs at the helm, enclosed electronic box with tinted cover, fiberglass swim platform with teak grates, below deck storage in the bow and a chain locker forward.
The classic design employs a fully integrated, full-length keel which protects the bottom, prop and rudder. The result is an inboard vessel which you can beach or run in shallow water without concern. Current owner took the boat in on trade towards a larger boat he had owned, doesn't really have use for it. A dual axle trailer is included.
To view more photos, video, and the full vessel specifications, simply visit the FEATURED LISTINGS page at our GoldenGateBoatSales site.
GOLDEN GATE BOAT SALES
Licensed and Bonded Yacht Brokers
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".