2008, 86’ AZIMUT 86S
Twin MTU 16V 2000 M91 Inboard Diesel Jet Drives
Current Price $999,000
"SEAS THE DAY" The 86S has an aggressive and unmistakable profile, emphasized by the burgundy hull and the six centralized square windows which have become Righini's signature for the Open line. The superstructure's windows recapture the shark fin shape present on the flybridge models with a third oblong larger window, streamlining and offering optimum visibility. The superstructure has ample space inside which can be totally isolated from the external areas or alternatively completely integrated. The hard top integrated into the superstructure of the boat may be opened electronically by sliding towards the aft and concealing itself in the roof of the cockpit. The large door which gives access to the salon, when open, creates an overall space of 55sqm reaching as far as the stern.
Accommodations for eight guests in a master suite, VIP stateroom and two twin cabins and she’s powered by twin 2,000 HP MTU engines driving Hamilton water-jets with joystick control. A separate crew quarters with 2 cabins sleeps 3 and is situated near the commercial grade galley for easy entertaining.
Everywhere she goes people take notice of SEAS THE DAY!
Contact: Jerry Chiappetta, Jr.
D’Onofrio Yacht Sales, LLC
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".