Tweet Share this listing using the Social Media links above.
A drink at a watering hole turned into a life or death struggle for this young elephant after a crocodile clamped onto its trunk.
The jumbo was drinking at a lake in Liwonde National Park in Malawi when the beast leapt out of the water.
At first the rest of the herd backed off as the elephant shook its trunk back and forth in an attempt to dislodge the reptile.
But then another member of the herd came to their companion's aid, charging down the crocodile and knocking it back onto the ground.
The biomedical scientist watched the extraordinary confrontation from a boat in the river.
He later wrote online: 'I did not realise the severity of the situation until I had finished recording. Absolutely insane. This happened just few metres from the boat.'
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
Member Since: December 29, 2016
london, United Kingdom
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".