Tweet Share this listing using the Social Media links above.
Man posing for a photo with a deadly cobra gets bitten then dies an hour later
Man posing for a photo with a deadly cobra in India doesn't even realize when the snake bites his face... 'then dies an hour later
This is the moment a man was fatally bitten by a cobra while watching a snake charmer in India.
Video shows the charmer attempting to put the snake around the tourist's neck while other people watch and film.
But the agitated reptile strikes out, biting the man on the cheek and delivering a deadly dose of venom.
The man does not immediately notice he has been poisoned, as he carries on posing for the camera.
Moments later he seems to sense that something is amiss, asking the charmer to check whether he has been bitten.
But the entertainer ignores him and carries on with the demonstration.
A few minutes later the man begins losing consciousness, but rather than take him to hospital, onlookers took him to a medicine man.
Within an hour he had died from the poison, according to witnesses.
The incident took place in Jodhpur, in the northwester province of Rajasthan, India.
It is not known which species of cobra this particular snake belongs to as there are five native to India, including the king cobra - which is not considered a 'true' cobra.
All contain poison that is potentially deadly to humans, though none appear on the list of top ten deadliest snakes in the world.
The most common cobra in India, unsurprisingly called the Indian cobra, contains a venom which attacks nerve synapses, leading to paralysis and cardiac arrest.
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
Member Since: December 29, 2016
london, United Kingdom
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".