Top 10 RSS embed approaches and strategies. Facebook, Tumblr, Blogger and more
What You will Learn Inside...
#1 - Embedding RSS feeds on almost any site or Web 2.0
Using both free and paid tools, we walk through steps to turn your RSS feed from either a YouTube Channel, or money site, or a Web 2.0 property into an evergreen link machine.
#2 - Creating Semantic value
In the age of RankBrain, there is no substitute for embedding RSS feeds into Semantic hubs. Fail to understand this basic insight, and you are largely wasting your time.
#3 - Power up your videos
This represents a breakthrough in ranking AND traffic. And it's dead simple to execute.
For both a video channel or money site, RSS presents an opportunity to push your links far and wide via syndication. After all RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. But actually pushing your RSS feeds out to authority sites can be a bit complicated. We have compiled ten must-use strategies for embedding your RSS feeds into Google properties, powerful web 2.0s and more.
This a set of Super Advanced strategies.
But simple in application and execution.
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".