Share this listing using the Social Media links above.
Hey hey hey you guys this is Rob Squires from seat to table and today we're going to be talking about how to find your growing zone as beginner or how to find your plant hardiness Zone and this is very important for new and beginning gardeners so you can know exactly what the plant and when to plant it the link for this will be the second link in the video now funny your plant hardiness zone or / growing zone is very important because it tells you what you can plant when you can plan it when your first Frost your last frost date is when your first first day it is and that is going to help you know what the plan and the time to plant it and if you have an early first frost date like in early October then you want to be aware of that so you know the last thing to plant outdoors in to begin planning either in your unheated greenhouse heat a greenhouse or whatever High tunnel or anything that you might have and if you do not have any of these things then I suggest to get one funny a plant hardiness zone is very easy once you get to the site you just go to the search bar and put your ZIP code in and click find once you click find your Zone hardiness zone or growing zone would be right below the find button and it will tell you the lowest temperatures that you get in your area and if this is not accurate just remember that sometimes you might be in a valley and that causes a microclimate and again we going to be talking about microclimates in a different video so I hope this helps you find your plant hardiness Zone / growing zone as a beginner and if you have any questions you can definitely put them down below in the comments and I'll be talkin to you guys really really soon I love you and God bless
We Provide Premium Organic gardening videos for beginners talking and teaching about annual editable plants and perennial editable plants and Trees for the Home Farmers & Gardeners
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
- Times Viewed:
- Listing ID:
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".