Terms & Conditions (User Agreement)
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Filibi's website are provided "as is". Filibi makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Filibi does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Filibi or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Filibi's Internet site, even if Filibi or a Filibi authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Filibi's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Filibi does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Filibi may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Filibi does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Filibi has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Filibi of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating the Filibi.com website shall be governed by the laws of the state in which it resides without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
By registering with Filibi YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM Filibi.com. We will attempt to keep the emails to a minimum. Most often it will be updates to the site and occasionally special offers from business owners to our memberhship.
Please add this email address to your address book and mark all emails from email@example.com as NOT SPAM. This is to ensure all members get website updates, etc. Again, these emails may be for updates, account issues, Filibi.com promotions including but not limited to Business Ads from Filibi members or anything that Filibi needs to relay to all members.
We have established the following guidelines to ensure the quality of the classified ads on Filibi's website. Sellers and buyers are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. All transactions conducted on filibi classifieds must be consistent with any applicable legal rules and with this website's guidelines and Terms of Service.
Filibi reserves the right to reject or remove any ad that is not consistent with the letter or spirit of Filibi's policies or the law. Please review the guidelines below and make sure any transactions you conduct comply fully.
Filibi provides classifieds as a platform for our users to connect with one another. Filibi does not participate in, nor is it a party to, any classifieds transactions. Filibi does not screen or control users who may sell or buy on the classifieds, nor does Filibi review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for sale. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
* Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services.
* Sellers and buyers must resolve any disputes that may arise from classifieds or coupon transactions. It is important to use care throughout your dealings with other people in the classifieds.
* Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
* Sellers and buyers are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in the classifieds.
1. Fraud. You may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose, including collecting payment from buyers and not providing the item or service purchased, or filing false claims for insurance payments.
2. Interference. You may not spam our system and/or impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system. You may not put any material on the classifieds that contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. You may not solicit this web site's users to post ads on other classifieds sites.
3. Passwords. You are solely responsible for actions taken under your password and should not disclose it to anyone else. You cannot use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
4. No guaranteed signups, paid signups, or fraudulently-obtained signups of any kind will be allowed, and are strictly forbidden.
All sellers must:
1. Comply with applicable laws. You may not offer for sale or sell an item or service to any buyer in a jurisdiction where the item, service, or terms of the sale violate applicable laws or regulations.
2. Provide accurate information. You must accurately describe the item you are selling. You may not include any language in your ad, including the ad title, which may confuse potential buyers or cause your ad to be included in search results to which it is not responsive.
3. Place item in the appropriate category. You must list your item in the most appropriate category. Each item can only be listed in one category.
4. Avoid inappropriate ad content. You may not link to, post, or include advertisements for goods or other materials that: (a) describe items or services that you are not selling in the classifieds, or (b) you do not have right to link to or include. You also may not include any content or images in your ad that are obscene, offensive, harmful to minors, invasive of anyone’s privacy, or otherwise inappropriate.
5. Have the rights to and possession of item. You may not offer any item for sale that is not in your possession, you do not have the right to sell, or that does not exist at the time of the ad.
6. Remove or mark as sold any and all ads where the item/items listed have been sold or are no longer available.
Filibi encourages you to post ads in the classifieds as long as they are not duplicates or other forms of spam. Filibi may take action to delete classifieds ads and/or user accounts that we believe are misusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in the classifieds may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Posting an ad that is unrelated to the category in which the ad is placed.
2. Posting identical ads in the same category and location.
3. Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
4. Posting a multi-level marketing position or other non-traditional job not involving a W2 or 1099. You may post within the MLM category only.
5. Posting an ad for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
6. Posting an ad that contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials. This may include an ad that instruct the user(s) to contact the person/company posting the ad for more information and then require the user to pay a fee for that information.
7. Posting a job ad that requires a monetary investment by the user at any time.
8. Posting an ad that requires a user to register before getting detailed information about the product or position.
9. Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
Filibi's Right To Terminate
Filibi, in its sole discretion, may terminate any Classified listing, or your user account immediately and without notice if (a) filibi believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of this agreement, or (b) filibi believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others. If you see a listing that violates our rules, please let us know by contacting us.
No Autoresponders Boxbe Verifications or Bounced Emails are allowed
If your email address bounces or sends back Filibi a message with an autoresponder or Boxbe verifiction (Add our email to your white list prior to joining), you risk having your account deleted.
Filibi.com is a promotional marketing tool used to help members promote all of their offers on the Internet. Filibi does not make any promises written or implied as to the amount of money that can be made from Filibi.
It is your responsibility to make sure your email address for your Paypal/AlertPay account is correct. Should your account at Paypal/AlertPay account be locked or restricted for any reason, that is also your responsibility. Filibi will not be held liable.
All policies, rules and regulations are the final decision of Filibi. We reserve the right to modify, add or change any policies as we deem necessary at any time. All members agree that they will not hold Filibi liable for any items or policies within this program.
You only make a payment to Filibi for upgraded features to your listing. Once your classified ad listing is live (which is instantly), there are no refunds.. You agree to all the terms and conditions on this page.
Filibi has a zero tolerance for spam. Anyone caught spamming will be deleted from the program and is subject to civil and criminal prosecution including up to $50,000 in fines. If you are to include Filibi's name or URL in any email promotion, please only email to your own "double-optin" subscribers. Safelists are also allowed as well as downline mailing programs.
The following are grounds for termination of your account:
To send unsolicited emails to anyone that is not on your own personal double-optin list. If this does not make sense to you, then do not include promotions for Filibi in emails.
To falsify user information provided to Filibi or to other users of the service in connection with Filibi, or any of it's other sites.
To use the Filibi name and URL via bought commercial bulk email lists.
PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Filibi may, in its sole discretion, preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, such as email addresses, IP addresses, timestamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce the TOU; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; respond to claims that contact information (e.g. phone number, street address) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Filibi, its users or the general public.
Filibi considers the above practices to constitute abuse of our service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by Filibi terms and conditions of service. Engaging in one or more of these practices will result in termination of the offender's account.
In addition, we have the right, where feasible, to implement technical mechanisms which block multiple postings as described above before they are forwarded.
Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit Filibi actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities.
Filibi reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the program.
In addition, Filibi reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
We use IP tracking devices. Any user that is found to blatantly violate this agreement will be banned from the program indefinitely and may be subject to civil and criminal prosecution.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We may also make changes to these rules, regulations, and policies at any time.
By becoming a registered member, Classified advertiser of Filibi, you agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
To Your Success,Filibi Management