Prohibited Items We Will Not Allow To Be Listed:
We at filibi.com want you to be able to buy, sell and earn in the best, easiest and least-restrictive ways possible. However, you must comply with applicable laws, policies and regulations. You may never list items, merchandise or services that are illegal in the locale in which you live. Since we can not know every law in every place and in every situation, it is up to you, the user, to be aware of these and to conduct business accordingly. If you should see any violation, or you are suspicious of any potentially illegal activity or content by any Filibi Member, please contact us immediately. We may take technical and legal steps to remove the content and/or keep offending users off of filibi.com permanently.
We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of our terms, items listed below or we deem inappropriate or offensive.
Please refrain from listing any of these items on filibi.com:
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco. Including "so-called legal" intoxicants.
- Animals, plants and insects that are regulated or prohibited for sale under applicable laws.
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts.
- Embargoed goods.
- Escort, dating, marriage, that in any way offers or suggests sexual contact or sexual items.
- Items designed to be used to commit a crime including not without limitation burglary tools, false identification and items used to manufacture illegal explosives or controlled substances.
- Material that infringes copyrights, trademarks or other third party rights.
- Material that contains obscene material, child pornography or is harmful to minors.
- Misrepresentations and counterfeit or fraudulent items.
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading claims that might require FDA approval.
- Prescription drugs, medical devices, controlled substances, illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
- Services or merchandise that promote hatred and violence against specific groups of people.
- Services that are illegal including without limitation prostitution.
- Stocks and other securities.
- Stolen goods or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Tobacco and tobacco-related items. Any item containing tobacco and intended for consumption.
- Weapons (including but not limited to firearms, martial arts weapons, silencers, ammunition, disguised, or switchblade knives, BB guns, stun guns or tear gas) and weapons parts.
- Items containing hazardous substances or pesticides.
- Items that restrict transfer (such as tickets or coupons) and items you are not authorized to sell.
- Content that can intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.